Revised as of October 1, 2020
Thank you for choosing Parking NW to serve you. Please note below Terms and Conditions:
Payments and Fees
- Monthly Parking charges are due in advance, on the 1st day of each month. Individual customers are required to set up a recurring credit card payment plan when signing up. Corporate accounts can be set up to receive an invoice and pay by check, money order or ACH. You may contact us to set up a Corporate account.
- Your monthly parking rate is subject to change by Parking NW upon a 20-day advance written notice. Please make sure your contact information is current to receive notifications.
- Amounts owing after your billing due date are subject to a late payment interest charge at the rate of 2.5% per month, compounded monthly, until paid in full.
- Invalid or returned payments are subject to an administrative fee of $25.00. Additionally, late payment administration fee collection services will apply if your account remains unpaid after your invoice due date as per schedule below:
- Accounts with only one parker and an outstanding balance of $30 or more: $15 each billing cycle while delinquent
- Accounts with two to 30 parkers and an outstanding balance of $40 or more: $20 each billing cycle while delinquent
- Accounts with 31 or more parkers and an outstanding balance of $150 or more: $75 each billing cycle while delinquent
- A deposit and/or non-refundable activation fee is charged for issuance and use of the permit and/or access devices. A refund will be issued for any deposits if the permit and/or access devise is returned to us. For the refund to be issued, the account must be current with zero balance, the permit and/or devise must be returned to us within 10 days after termination and the permit and/or device must be in good, usable condition. An additional refundable deposit and activation fee may be charged for replacement of lost or stolen permits and/or access devices.
- Above fee schedule may change from time to time without notice.
- Your Monthly Parking permit must be visibly displayed hanging from your rearview mirror, on your dashboard or on the bottom, driver side of your windshield whenever you are parked in your designated parking facility. Your entire permit including the barcode and permit number must be clearly visible for us to be able to determine that your permit is valid and to avoid receiving a Penalty Notice and/or possible impoundment.
- Your Monthly Parking permit and/or access devise is only valid at the parking facility you enrolled as a Monthly Customer and can only be used to park one vehicle at any given time at your designated parking facility. If the permit and/or device is used to park or admit more than one vehicle at any given time, it’s considered a breach of this agreement, that permit will automatically be deemed invalid and may result in issuance of a Penalty Notice and/or impoundment of one or more of the vehicles without notice and at owners’ expense and we reserve the right to charge the regular daily rate in addition to the monthly charges.
- You may cancel your Monthly Parking at the end of any calendar month upon a 20-day advance written notice. (By the way of example, you may cancel your Monthly Parking at the end of November by submitting your notice of cancellation by the end of day on November 10th.) Please submit your cancellation notice to:
- By Mail:
PO Box 6916
Portland, OR 97228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail:
- We may terminate your Monthly Parking account upon 20-day notice. If you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions of your Monthly Parking, your account may be suspended or terminated, your parking privileges may be discontinued and/or your vehicle may be issued a Penalty Notice and/or impounded without notice at your expense. We may charge a reactivation fee for suspended accounts or to reestablish your account.
Other Conditions and Restrictions
- Monthly Parking charges are for the licensed use of parking space only and are subject to restrictions of your selected monthly parking rate and designated location.
- Parking NW is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to you or your vehicle or its contents.
- The parking of unlicensed or uninsured vehicles, the general storage of vehicles, and the repair or maintenance of vehicles is prohibited. Further, the parking of vehicles that (in the opinion of Parking NW) pose any kind of hazard or have hazardous contents is also prohibited.
- We do not guarantee the availability of parking at your selected lot at all times. Your selected lot may, from time to time, be unavailable for reasons including, but not limited to, late arrival, excessive demand due to special events, repair or maintenance activities, events, emergencies, or events of force majeure.
Any additional terms and conditions displayed on the signage at the parking facility must be observed.
- Vehicles must be parked in marked stalls only and not occupy or encumber adjacent parking spaces.
- You may not assign or transfer the monthly parking agreement, unless agreed to by Parking NW. Further, changes in the name of the account holder are strictly prohibited (unless documented legal names change).
- We are not responsible for loss or delayed delivery of payments or correspondence through the mail service.
- You agree to ensure the address, contact and payment information associated with your account is accurate at all times.
- We reserve the right to waive any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. However, such waiver will not be construed as a general waiver, or waiver of the same term on a subsequent occasion.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by us from time to time and may be accessed on www.parkingnw.com.
- Mailing address and email address
- Bank account number, for pre-authorized bank payment option
- Credit card number, for pre-authorized credit card payment option
- Vehicle make and model, and license plate number
- Personal account identifiers, such as customer numbers, sign-up codes, and permit or access device data
- Customer correspondences
- You consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purpose of facilitating parking transactions with you, to allow us to verify your identity and to contact and communicate with you. Further. you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to our agents who provide services relating to your account, such as (but not limited to) delivering mail, preparing statements, processing payments, or to others as required by law. You further consent to our disclosure of your name, address, telephone number, and permit and/or access device information to the owner or subsequent operator of your selected parking facility.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporation to obtain parking privileges for one or more individual parkers, you represent and warrant to us that you are an authorized signatory for that corporation. You agree to provide a copy of these Terms & Conditions and take steps to ensure that your parkers are aware of, and agree to abide by, the terms of this Agreement, other than those regarding fees being paid by the corporation on the parker’s behalf. You further agree that in the event of a breach of any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement by an individual parker to whom you have granted parking privileges under this Agreement, we may (without limitation, and without notice to you) issue a penalty notice to that parker, charge him or her the regular daily rate, impound his or her vehicle, or suspend his or her parking privileges at our sole discretion.