Monthly Parking Account Terms and Conditions
Last Revised: October 1, 2020
Thank you for choosing Parking NW to serve. Please note below Terms and Conditions:
Payments and Fees
1. Monthly Parking charges are due in advance, on the 1st day of each month. Individual customers are required to set up a recurring credit card payment plan when signing up. Corporate accounts can be set up to receive an invoice and pay by check, money order or ACH. You may contact us to set up a Corporate account.
2. Your monthly parking rate is subject to change by Parking NW upon a 20-day advance written notice. Please make sure your contact information is current to receive notifications.
3. Amounts owing after your billing due date are subject to a late payment interest charge at the rate of 2.5% per month, compounded monthly, until paid in full.
4. Invalid or returned payments are subject to an administrative fee of $25.00. Additionally, late payment administration fee collection services will apply if your account remains unpaid after your invoice due date as per schedule below:
- Accounts with only one parker and an outstanding balance of $30 or more: $15 each billing cycle while delinquent
- Accounts with two to 30 parkers and an outstanding balance of $40 or more: $20 each billing cycle while delinquent
- Accounts with 31 or more parkers and an outstanding balance of $150 or more: $75 each billing cycle while delinquent
5. A deposit and/or non-refundable activation fee is charged for issuance and use of the permit and/or access devices. A refund will be issued for any deposits if the permit and/or access devise is returned to us. For the refund to be issued, the account must be current with zero balance, the permit and/or devise must be returned to us within 10 days after termination and the permit and/or device must be in good, usable condition. An additional refundable deposit and activation fee may be charged for replacement of lost or stolen permits and/or access devices.
6. Above fee schedule may change from time to time without notice.
1. Your Monthly Parking permit must be visibly displayed hanging from your rearview mirror, on your dashboard or on the bottom, driver side of your windshield whenever you are parked in your designated parking facility. Your entire permit including the barcode and permit number must be clearly visible for us to be able to determine that your permit is valid and to avoid receiving a Penalty Notice and/or possible impoundment.
2. Your Monthly Parking permit and/or access devise is only valid at the parking facility you enrolled as a Monthly Customer and can only be used to park one vehicle at any given time at your designated parking facility. If the permit and/or device is used to park or admit more than one vehicle at any given time, it’s considered a breach of this agreement, that permit will automatically be deemed invalid and may result in issuance of a Penalty Notice and/or impoundment of one or more of the vehicles without notice and at owners’ expense and we reserve the right to charge the regular daily rate in addition to the monthly charges.
2. You may cancel your Monthly Parking upon a 30-day advance written notice. Please submit your cancellation notice to:
PO Box 6916
Portland, OR 97228
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We may terminate your Monthly Parking account upon 20-day notice. If you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions of your Monthly Parking, your account may be suspended or terminated, your parking privileges may be discontinued and/or your vehicle may be issued a Penalty Notice and/or impounded without notice at your expense. We may charge a reactivation fee for suspended accounts or to reestablish your account.
Other Conditions and Restrictions
1. Monthly Parking charges are for the licensed use of parking space only and are subject to restrictions of your selected monthly parking rate and designated location.
2. Parking NW is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to you or your vehicle or its contents.
3. The parking of unlicensed or uninsured vehicles, the general storage of vehicles, and the repair or maintenance of vehicles is prohibited. Further, the parking of vehicles that (in the opinion of Parking NW) pose any kind of hazard or have hazardous contents is also prohibited.
4. We do not guarantee the availability of parking at your selected lot at all times. Your selected lot may, from time to time, be unavailable for reasons including, but not limited to, late arrival, excessive demand due to special events, repair or maintenance activities, events, emergencies, or events of force majeure.
Any additional terms and conditions displayed on the signage at the parking facility must be observed.
5. Vehicles must be parked in marked stalls only and not occupy or encumber adjacent parking spaces.
6. You may not assign or transfer the monthly parking agreement, unless agreed to by Parking NW. Further, changes in the name of the account holder are strictly prohibited (unless documented legal names change).
7. We are not responsible for loss or delayed delivery of payments or correspondence through the mail service.
8. You agree to ensure the address, contact and payment information associated with your account is accurate at all times.
9. We reserve the right to waive any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. However, such waiver will not be construed as a general waiver, or waiver of the same term on a subsequent occasion.
10. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by us from time to time and may be accessed on www.parkingnw.com.
- Mailing address and email address
- Bank account number, for pre-authorized bank payment option
- Credit card number, for pre-authorized credit card payment option
- Vehicle make and model, and license plate number
- Personal account identifiers, such as customer numbers, sign-up codes, and permit or access device data
- Customer correspondences
1. You consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purpose of facilitating parking transactions with you, to allow us to verify your identity and to contact and communicate with you. Further. you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to our agents who provide services relating to your account, such as (but not limited to) delivering mail, preparing statements, processing payments, or to others as required by law. You further consent to our disclosure of your name, address, telephone number, and permit and/or access device information to the owner or subsequent operator of your selected parking facility.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporation to obtain parking privileges for one or more individual parkers, you represent and warrant to us that you are an authorized signatory for that corporation. You agree to provide a copy of these Terms & Conditions and take steps to ensure that your parkers are aware of, and agree to abide by, the terms of this Agreement, other than those regarding fees being paid by the corporation on the parker’s behalf. You further agree that in the event of a breach of any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement by an individual parker to whom you have granted parking privileges under this Agreement, we may (without limitation, and without notice to you) issue a penalty notice to that parker, charge him or her the regular daily rate, impound his or her vehicle, or suspend his or her parking privileges at our sole discretion.
Website Terms and Conditions
Revised March 12, 2019
These Terms are a legal agreement between you and us and contain important information regarding your legal rights. By accessing and using the Website or the Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understand, and are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and that you are agreeing to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. By accessing and using the Website, you further represent that you are an adult and have the legal capacity to enter a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside and acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of the Website and the Services are valuable benefits that you receive by agreeing to, and complying with these Terms. You should discontinue accessing and using the Website immediately if you do not agree to these Terms and/or are prohibited from accessing or using the Website or the Services by applicable law.
Please contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms.
Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by other legal notices or terms located on parts of our Website. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and Conditions and the terms of any other current and valid written agreement between Parking NW and its clients or vendors, the express terms and conditions of the latter agreement shall prevail.
Our Website Is Intended to Serve You
Our Website is provided to you for your convenience and for your information only. By providing access to our Website, we do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete
- the content is up-to-date or current
- we have a duty to update any content
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors
- the content is free from changes caused by third party
- your access to our Website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components
We do not assume any liability for these matters, and you use our Website at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this Website, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our Website results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by law.
Our Web site content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Links to Third Party Content
We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other Websites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our Website by framing or other methods. The links to third party Websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked Websites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third-party site. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
By providing links to third-party Website, we do not, and no implication is made that we endorse, authorize or sponsor these Websites. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with these third-party Website’s owners or sponsors.
Third-party Links to Our Web Site
If a third-party links to our Website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In many cases, we may not even be aware that a third party has linked to our Website.
A Website that links to our Website:
- May not replicate our content
- Should not create a browser, border environment or frame our content
- Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us
- Should not present false information about our products or services
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
We are not responsible for the information or materials contained on any website that is not this Website. Links to these Websites are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by us of the organization or individual operating a host website or a warranty of any type regarding a host website or the information on a host website.
You may not use any Parking NW owned or third party owned trademarks or logos (collectively, the “Marks”) without the prior written consent of Parking NW or the applicable trademark owner. Unauthorized use of any of Parking NW Marks, or of any word, term, name or symbol is strictly prohibited by law. All other trade names, trademarks and service marks that appear on the linked Websites are the property of their respective owners.
You may access and use the Website and the Website Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on this Website.
Transmission and Providing Data to Us
You are not authorized to use, post on or transmit to or from our Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. If you do not wish to grant rights and permissions as outlined in the paragraph, please do not submit, post or share your content on the Website.
Use of Parking NW Website
Our Website and its Content are owned and operated by us and we may change products or Services mentioned on the Website at any time with or without notice. Our Website’s Content is copyrighted and protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, our Web site content is protected by trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Violation of these restrictions is expressly prohibited by law and you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
You must be over the age of thirteen (13) to register as a visitor of the Website or otherwise submit or provide any personally identifiable information to Parking NW. By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of thirteen (13) or are visiting the Website under the supervision of your parent or guardian.
Your Account and Your User Information
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User Information. You are also responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your Account or Your User Information. You must notify us immediately of any suspected or actual unauthorized use of Your Account or Your User Information, and of any and all other security breaches.
We reserve the right to terminate Your Account or to refuse the Services to you without prior notice at any time and for any or no reason. You have the right to cancel Your Account at any time. You may cancel Your Account by following the instructions on the Website. Accounts terminated by us for any reason may not be reactivated.
All Service purchases that may be placed on or through the Website are subject to our acceptance, in our sole discretion. Without limitation, this means that we may refuse to accept or may cancel any purchase whether or not the purchase has been confirmed, for any or no reason, in our sole discretion, and without liability to you or any third party. If your credit card has already been charged for a purchase that is subsequently cancelled and not received, a credit shall issue to your credit card account. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your order. We will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel. To the extent that our payment processing is undertaken by a third party on our behalf, such party’s rights are the same as ours for purposes of this paragraph.
No warranties are made by the Parking NW with respect to any of the Services that may be provided, featured, endorsed, sold or distributed on or through the Website. You agree that the Parking NW is not liable or responsible to you with respect to any advice, activities, and/or Services that may be provided, featured, endorsed, sold or distributed on or through the Website, including, offensive or illicit materials or items, even if such materials or items violate these Terms.
We strive to provide accurate pricing information regarding the Services that we provide through the Website, however, we cannot insure against pricing errors. Additionally, we do not warrant that the descriptions and representations are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a Service offered on the Website is not as described or shown, your sole remedy is to return the item if permitted under the Terms and any other Parking NW policy.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a Service whose price or availability was incorrectly posted on the Website as a result of an error. If this occurs, we will notify you. In addition, we reserve the right to correct any error in the stated price or availability or revise the pricing and availability of Services offered through the Website at any time.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that any and all charges for services ordered are not refundable in whole or in part and you are fully liable for all charges incurred on your Account including any unauthorized charges.
We may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement our billing methods, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting in these Terms or elsewhere on the Website.
To the extent that the Website provides users access to resources, including all online tools in the Website, we assume no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or effectiveness of any such tool, information or the timeliness, or failure thereof. All such risks shall be borne by you.
You Agree to Indemnify Us for Using Our Web Site
17. Applicable Law
Any claims relating to our Web site and its Content and materials shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between us for any purpose concerning these Terms or the parties’ obligations shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court in Oregon.
You agree that we may assign any of our rights, and/or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of our obligations, under these Terms. Your agreement to these Terms is personal to you and you may not transfer or assign it to any third party.
By using the Service, you agree to indemnify Parking NW and its affiliates, officers, licensees, licensors, employees, agents, and other partners for any claims or demands (including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs) made by any third party arising from your use of the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your breach of any representations and warranties herein. The terms of this Article shall survive termination of this Agreement and your use of the Service.
the website and the website content and Services are provided “as is” and “as available” with all faults and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Parking NW expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including any warranty of condition, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability or usefulness of the website content and any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, or that arises from any course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or trade practice, which are excluded from this agreement to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
Limitation of Liability of Parking NW
At no time shall Parking NW be liable for any damages, loss or injury of any kind that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or any of the additional terms, sale or purchase of any products or services, accuracy of Content and description thereof, delay, timeliness, disruption of the Website and Services provided. You understand and agree that Parking NW shall have no liability as the result of forgoing including for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, any lost profits, business, business opportunities or revenues, loss of goodwill or reputation, costs of replacement goods or services, any loss, deletion or corruption of, or damage to, hardware, software or data, any inconvenience or business interruption, or any direct, indirect, general, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary, enhanced, trebled or multiple damages whatsoever, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, product liability or any other theory of liability, whether or not such losses or damages are foreseeable or Parking NW has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages, and notwithstanding the failure of any agreed or other remedy of its essential purpose. In states or jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages Parking NW’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Further, Parking NW will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, any computer virus or other harmful code or component, or any line failure. Additionally, Parking NW shall not be liable for, or in connection with, any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any user or other person on or through the website (including any of your content). Parking NW’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action shall not exceed, in the aggregate the amount, if any, paid by you to us for your use of the website or for any of your activities on the website during the three months immediately preceding your claim or one hundred US dollars (US $100), whichever is greater.
You may contact us with your questions and concerns at:
PO Box 6916
Portland, OR 97228
Updated March 10, 2019
What Information We Collect
Parking NW collects information about its customers. This information allows us to contact our customers. We use this information to operate our business and to deliver our services to our valued customer. We provide our customers with the ability to access their contact and payment information for the purpose of viewing and updating that information. Prior contact information may also be retained.
What Information We Share
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the Services, conducting our business, or servicing you, or to our affiliates or agents, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Examples include:
- Fulfilling requests for Services
- Analyzing data
- Providing marketing assistance, search results and links
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing customer service
We may also share this personal information with, in cases of Business Transfers and/or Prospective Purchasers, should we engage in purchasing or selling assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally disclosed. We may also share your personally identifiable information with affiliated businesses that we do not control but with which we engage in joint and co-branded offerings.
Additionally, we may share personally identifiable information if we have a good faith belief that it’s necessary for:
- Protection of Parking NW, its Agents, Employees and Others
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to satisfy any applicable law or comply with legal process served on Parking NW or the site
- Respond to governmental or law enforcement and/or a court order and/or other authority or regulatory agency
- Enforce or apply our Services Agreement or other agreements
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, Parking NW, its agents, employees, affiliates, contractors, other users of Website and Services or their property (physical, intellectual, tangible and intangible)
- Protection from fraud and to minimize credit risk
- Enforcing our Terms and Conditions of Use, or other policies of our Website or Services
We share this personal information with our Agents and Service Providers to provide quality service to our customers. Parking NW may engage other companies, subsidiaries and individuals to perform certain functions and/or services. Some of these functions and services may include processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance, editing and formatting customer information lists and providing electronic mail services and digital certificates.
Your personal information is deemed to be confidential in nature. Parking NW and its employees may access such information only when there is an appropriate reason to do so. Parking NW maintains physical and electronic safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Third party links
It is important to note that the Website contains links to sites other than the Website and that those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Parking NW. These sites may send their own cookies to you and may collect data and make uses of it that Parking NW does not. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. These third parties and their websites are not under our control. We do not examine or evaluate these websites and we are not responsible for their content or operation. By providing links to these websites, we do not approve, warrant or endorse, or otherwise make any representation about them, their owners or operators, or the goods or services that they offer and/or sell, and we do not assume any responsibility or liability relating to any of the foregoing. You should exercise your own judgment in evaluating and using these websites. When you link to these websites, you become subject to their terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. You understand, acknowledge and agree that all access to and use of any such third-party website by you shall be at your own risk.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 503-800-1003.
Parking NW may contact you periodically by electronic mail regarding our services. These communications are intended to be informative, keep you abreast of information pertaining to your account and/or Parking NW’s general services.
Opting Out of Receiving3 Communications from Parking NW
If you no longer want to receive our emails, offers, updates on Services, or other communications, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that you cannot opt out of certain correspondence from us, including certain messages relating to your account and use of the Services.
PO Box 6916
Portland, OR 97228